[Admin-discuss] Admin training idea

redgiant at Redbrick.DCU.IE redgiant at Redbrick.DCU.IE
Thu Dec 12 09:40:50 GMT 2002

Another idea i hit on yesterday was to use WebCT (web based learning
environment) - I'm not sure what's involved in setting up a course in
it, but even for discussion / learning it would be good to try...

If you like i can investigate (CSD have a WebCT installation) it and
report back. :)

D.