[Admin-discuss] Murphy, now with 100% more functionality

Andrew Harford receive at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed Dec 3 11:46:03 GMT 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 01:32:06AM +0000, Andrew Martin wrote:
<lots of stuff>

At present we're planning to take this live on monday as www.redbrick.

This is slightly faster than originally planned, but deathray really
needs a proper rebuild of it's raid array, and apache is the only
service there currently.

You can test murphy by adding 136.206.15.14 to your /etc/hosts file
as www.redbrick.dcu.ie, or just logging in and trying to break stuff.

Any testing feedback/bug reports would be much appreciated.

andrew.

--
Andrew Harford
System Administrator, DCU Networking Society

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the
North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor,
Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife.
And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
						--Maximus (Gladiator)