[Admin-discuss] Murphy, now with 100% more functionality

Andrew Harford receive at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed Dec 3 18:03:52 GMT 2008

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 04:03:16PM +0000, Ryaner wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 02:53:37PM +0000, Andrew Harford wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 02:43:15PM +0000, Ryaner wrote:
> > > Word of warning, gallery hosts all its files locally on deathray. Murphy
> > > seems to have next to no local space?
> >
> > Hadn't thought of that.
> >
> > Yea, it only has 2x73Gb, which is in raid 1.
> >
> > > If someone suggests where to locate the files as well as tells me where
> > > RB's dns is these days, I'll move it across over the weekend.
> >
> > Deathray, but currently our changes aren't being pickedup by dcu.
> > What were you going to change?
> >
> Move gallery and then repoint gallery.rb to murphy. Since dcu aren't
> seeing changes, are you just planning on moving the service IP?

Well, i'm hoping we'll have that resolved by then. Me and cian went down there like
three times today, will be trying again tomorrow.

Either way, we'd be planning to move the service ips for www and vhost

a.

--
Andrew Harford
System Administrator, DCU Networking Society

If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long
as I'm the dictator.			--George W. Bush