[Admin-discuss] Fwd: [rb-admins] Murphy Crash

Andrew Harford receive at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed Dec 10 18:38:28 GMT 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 05:21:54PM +0000, Andrew Harford wrote:
> This may be related to the load of nfs traffic, which is something we
> wouldn't have seen in testing.

Should have added, this is based on the end of dmesg:

<6>nfs server 192.168.0.21:/storage: not responding
<6>nfs server 192.168.0.21:/storage: not responding
panic: kernel text_access_fault: pc=1c14008 va=1c14000

a.

--
Andrew Harford
System Administrator, DCU Networking Society

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to
eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a
doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call
mentally retarded. 		--Brick Tamland