[Admin-discuss] Hey Changes

Charlie Von Metzradt phaxx at redbrick.dcu.ie
Fri Dec 19 00:18:04 GMT 2008

As far as I can remember, the logging was done in swrite, so that we
were able to log all terminal writes, not just ones sent from hey.

It might be more helpful to send the output of diff -u, so we can see
changes in a standard format we're more familiar with. :)

Looks like you're on the right track, though.

Charlie