[Admin-discuss] tunnel.redbrick

Andrew Harford andrew.harford at redbrick.dcu.ie
Tue Feb 24 18:12:57 GMT 2009

Hey,

At the moment tunnel.redbrick is setup with jumpgate to forward tunnel:80
and tunnel:443 to login:22

Just wondering if anyone can remember why it was setup this way, as opposed
to just getting minerva to listen for ssh on 80/443?

a.

--
Andrew Harford
System Administrator, DCU Networking Society

Hi. I'm Troy McClure, you might remember me from such public service
videos as "Designated Drivers, the Lifesaving Nerds" and "Phony Tornado
Alarms Reduce Readiness."		--Troy McClure