[Admin-discuss] tunnel.redbrick

Andrew Harford andrew.harford at redbrick.dcu.ie
Sat Feb 28 04:21:51 GMT 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 08:39:33PM +0000, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> Originally every port on tunnel.rb forwarded to login:22 , so it
> had a dedicated IP. Meant a user could probe using NMAP and find
> anything at all that might be open for them, some networks allow
> bizarre things :-)

I've been looking into doing this... I built jumpgate on sprout, our
OpenBSD box (jumpgate is designed for openbsd, didn't like compiling
on linux the last time), but jumpgate seems to be only able to
foward a single port, so I tried doing it with pf.

#/etc/pf.conf
rdr on em0 inet proto tcp from any to 136.206.15.73 port 12345 -> 136.206.15.50 port 22