[Admin-discuss] Web Forums - Authentication and Security

Andrew Harford andrew.harford at redbrick.dcu.ie
Fri Apr 23 22:42:15 IST 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 10:38:06PM +0100, Craig Christopher Martin Gavagan Mac Entee wrote:
> The openID is starting to sound better and better, and there is an
> apache module that supports it :D I'd just need to fiddle with it till I
> would understand how it works... Having said that it could be done in
> python :)

http://circulatable.org/2007/08/07/how-to-implement-openid-with-pubcookie/

a.

--
Andrew Harford

During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league
records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to
ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody.	--Happy Gilmore