[Admin-discuss] Web Forums - Authentication and Security

Fergus Donohue Fergus.Donohue at dcu.ie
Mon Apr 26 08:35:23 IST 2010

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean, but it's used for a lot of
non-intranet applications. Examples include Google Apps (as deployed for
DCU students), most educational federations (for example the Irish
Edugate which is under development) and any other application which can
be shibbolised (?).

Thanks,

Fergus.